What I am to you, is not real
What I am to you, you do not need
What I am to you is not what you mean to me
You give me miles of mountains when I ask for the… sea.
Pictures of a broken promise,
Life in a poets dream,
Colors of a blind painter.
- Memoirs of another lifetime
- Another life of retro anima, in the forgotten truth of lust
- Only those who forgive and forget will have the strength to shine in the dark
- The dream of a real Blue Diamond
- Metamorphosis of a porcelain doll
- Never ever believe there is no brightness in the rain
- Aim for the sky and you will learn how to breathe with no air
- Have black and white at your left and right and run through a life of colours